Saturday, July 26, 2008

Get FREE Exposure For Your Site - Submit Your Resources



Attention: Bloggers, Blogmasters and Webmasters

Hello. My name is Joseph Mays. This blog was built to serve YOUR online needs. I do not have an exhaustive list of resources, but I want to turn this into one. Share your resources and information. Check the sidebar first to make sure it isn't listed already and then submit it.

Remember, I am looking for resources and information only. I am looking for anything that fits into the categories I have listed in the sidebar of my blog.

Thank you ahead of time for your help. This will especially help those of you that have blogs. This will increase our traffic ranking by increasing our exposure.

Yours in success,

Joseph R. Mays
Making Money Online Daily
http://makingmoneyonlinedaily.blogspot.com/


No comments: