Sunday, February 22, 2009

Increase Traffic to Your Blogs By Submitting to Directories

I came across another helpful resource while I was reloading my page at . I will reference this resource later in this article, but I wanted to first address the importance of commenting. It helps to spread the word about what you have to offer and who you are. In this case, what the commenter gave me was pure gold. Another resource to build more back links for my blog. More traffic to help my reciprocal link partners on this blog and for my advertisers to get more impressions of their ads shown on this blog. It's a win-win for everyone.

They commented on my post about submitting your blog to search directories ().

The resource I mentioned earlier is . They specialize in finding ways to get traffic to their/your blog. Working systematically you can increase traffic to your blog. But you have to put some effort into it in order for it to happen.

Please visit my resource partner and follow their tips to make your blog a traffic success story.

Yours in sharing good resources,

Joseph R. Mays
Making Money Online Daily at Blogspot


Joseph R. Mays's Weblog

2 comments:

Kuldeep Mishra said...

अच्‍छी जानकारी है, लेकिन अधूरी है।
from:
Sale Digital Product Make Money

Anonymous said...

I strongly believe that promoting through directories is really helping website owners with their ranking but submitting to low ranked directories is not going to help you in anyways...they wil help you getting as many as spams in your published email...

:)